Monday 4 March 2013

Alice Nine's [Daybreak]: Awesome as usual!

Hey yo Guys!
Long time no write something in here... I got a lot of tasks so I need more time to focus in those -__-

I wanna tell you about my feeling of Alice Nine's new single, Daybreak. Have you seen the video? If you're a big fan of Alice Nine, I think you have already watched it ^^. I really love both of the song and the video. The song is really beautiful even though I don't know the meaning of the lyric yet. But, I think the lyric is really as beautiful as the landscape of the video. I really hope that there are people who post about the lyric translation of this song. 

And the video...
They look so awesome in this video, aren't they? I think the cameramen has successfully took the beautiful view of their movement. I love the way they move their body follow the rhythm. it looks like that they really feel the song (of course! they are the creator of the song!). The wind blow their hair perfectly and the sky's really cool. This video is really awesome...

Ehem...
The most important is... Tora is very cool in here (hahaha). I think he looks better in short hair than long hair. Short hair makes Tora looks more cool, younger and perfect! I really hate when he grows his hair too long, because it makes Tora looks really old. Ehm... well, I admit that I like his long hair on RAINBOW and NUMBER SIX. But I think he better go away from making an intention to lengthen his hair now... It's just my opinion about what hair style Tora should has. I know many women like Tora in long hair. But in the end, there's just Tora who can choose what hair style he wants. I just can opine...

But...
i still love them... Tora, Shou, Saga, Hiroto and Nao, whatever style they choose. Because  the reason why I still love Alice Nine is their songs which successfully color my days since seven years ago, today and for the next day which I will face... So, it's not just you guys who grow up from the presence of your fans , but your songs also make me grow up. Thank you...

No comments:

Post a Comment