Saturday 23 February 2013

恋は何?

I remember what I feel when I fall in love for the first time...
I cannot take my eyes on him,
I always pay attention to his movements,
When he laughs I also chuckle behind my book,
When he is sad I just want to stand beside him and pat his shoulder gently...
But for of all, my heart will beat faster than usual when I see him.
Is it love? Or just a flavor that will quickly pass. But I still can feel the same feeling of him, so maybe it’s love...


It's a strange feeling, but I want to enjoy and feel it everyday...
and I don't want to lose it...



A few minutes ago, I folded some heart shapes from papers. It's cute I think ^^. I watched the video on youtube and I think it's really easy to make a heart shape from paper...

Have you ever tried to make it? if you haven't done it... hurry up and make it. Your love letter will be so adorable if you add love paper on it ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment