Saturday 9 February 2013

Cute Boxes... (I'm addicted to make it...)


Yo! Everybody...

I haven’t written something in here since long time ago... and I still didn't get any comments. Maybe I should more active to write in here and share to my friend that I have a new blog (I don’t think that I can tell all of my friends about this blog. Because I don’t want to my old friends know about it...).

So... I have folded some cute boxes. I download the tutorial video which is created by paperkawaii.com a couple weeks ago. It was really tricky to make the box for the first time. I had to repeatedly folded a certain part. Sometimes I made the paper become tangled. I still did these mistake on the second trial. But I can remember all of the steps and make a box faster than before now. So now I have five cute boxes on my desk. You can put some small stuffs inside the boxes. I have already put some of my accessories like necklaces, rings and hairpins and also paperclips. But I still have an empty box because I don’t have something to put inside that box. I will keep it until I find some small stuffs for it.

These boxes are really cute. You can stick some stickers on the boxes to make it’s more cute. You can put something small inside the box. You can put the paperclips, candies, hair tie and everything... So why you don’t try to make it!

If you become interested with it, you just have to click the link below to see the video... 


Let's try to make it guys!



No comments:

Post a Comment