Saturday 23 March 2013

My paper collection...


Yo, everybody! How’s your day?

I’m going to share my paper collections now. As you know, I've been interested in origami since the beginning of this year. I started to searching paper in good quality and beautiful patterns. But, I’m still not succeed to find A4 papers with different pattern for the back and front side. I really want to get this kind of papers. If you know where I can get this kind of papers (in Jakarta region), please tell me ^^

So these are my collections...

My best friend gave these to me as my birthday presents. I was really happy at the time. She knows that I love origami and vigorously seeking for a good paper. I've already used two kinds of papers, the left and the top. These three kinds of papers are really cute. I like the colors of the left papers, it's really sparkling and we can make many cute stars ^^. I used the papers on the top side to make some cute cats. And as I imagined about the results, the cats are really adorable ^^ 

Next...


These're just an ordinary papers but really comfortable to use ^^ and very cheap of course

Then for the paper box I use these papers...


This brand offer so many different colors for the  paper. I don't have all of the color but I almost collect all of the colors hehehe ^^. I like green, blue and purple... really sweet

And the last...


I usually leave something that I really love at the last. Yes, this is my favorite paper. Because it has different pattern for the back and front side ^^. It's really gorgeous, isn't it?

No comments:

Post a Comment