Saturday 12 January 2013

♬Try to Make Bunny from Papers...


I like to folding a paper becomes something. My father has been in Japan when I was younger. He brought me an origami book. At that time, I couldn't understand how to make a flower or bunny though I have seen the book over and over again. So I just put the book on my bookshelf and never opened it again until I was in high school. Then when I was in junior high school I tried to make something and I did it!

Finally I can understand the ways that the origami book’s showed to me. And now I put the origami book on my desk. I tried to make  a rabbit a few days ago. But I did not make it very well for the first trial. I realized that I had made two errors in the ears and body. 


I think the ears are too big and the body is too small. I should make a rabbit, but it looks like a pig I think (-___-"). So I tried to make a new one after that. I used a different paper but the result's still unsatisfactory.... 


I used a pattern paper for the second trial and it looked more cute than the paper for first trial (^w^). The result's not very well too... but the body's perfect but the problem of the ears're still exist (T__T). I think the ears still looked big than the picture on the book showed to me...

But... that's OK! I won't give up... I will practice again until I feel satisfy hahaha... 

No comments:

Post a Comment