Sunday 13 January 2013

Bunny is So Kawaii Ne~♥


Today I spent my time with folding papers, reading comics and lazing in my room. I didn't motivated to finish my task even though the deadline’s on Tuesday. That’s fine, I will do it later. I usually finish my tasks at the last moment when I should gathering tasks. Yeah...  I know that’s a bad habit  But... I still can feel the positive result of doing that (Please, don’t follow it...).

So this morning I found the great instruction how to folding a bunny in 3D figure. The video showed me clearly the way how to make a cute bunny. The creditor of the video added the dotted line on paper so we can see the boundary line for folded. The instruction is demonstrated by Sara Adams. And the instructions is designed by Jun Maekawa.  I wont’ show you the instruction, but I will give you the link of the video. It’s easy to find about a video that is showed the instruction how to folding bunny or something else. You can see the video by click the link bellow...


For this writing I just wanna share about my experience and the tricky parts that I found when I make it...

I downloaded the video and tried to make it in this morning. It’s quite tricky. I found it difficult when I made the legs and face parts. Because it was so tricky I got a little ripped off the head hahaha... and the left leg looked wrinkled so the bunny cannot stand by its own legs. My bunny doesn't look like the picture on the video. My result is still far far away from perfect. But the bunny’s too cute and I should make it again...

So this is my bunny looks like. I used a pattern paper again hohoho...


Good night!!

No comments:

Post a Comment