Thursday 24 January 2013

Thank to my English book...


My holiday will be over soon. I will back to my daily routine starting on January  28. I will wake up in the morning and bring home a lot of damn homework. Maybe I will not have much time to folding paper again, making a bunny paper or something else. It’s so sad to imagine I cannot do that again, so I promise I will do it again on my break time but still don’t forget about my campus stuff...

My holiday will be over soon... so sad.

I have started studied English grammar again since two days ago. I reopen my old English grammar book which is written by Betty Schrampfer Azar. I recall all of my English grammar memories. I got this book when I was in senior high school. I was really hate this book at the first time. I thought this book was really tricky and I didn't get everything what the book showed to me. But I’m be grateful to this book now. Because this book makes me understand with English (beside my English school teacher and my English tutor of course). I realize it is a holy book to us (or just me...) understand about English grammar. It shows me a formula to make a right grammar for the right time situations.

So if you want to understand English in easy way, you should have this book...

And don’t forget to always practice your English skill, because your skill will be reduced if you didn't practice it routinely. Trust me...

No comments:

Post a Comment