Monday 14 January 2013

"Hey, Sagi Bunny!!"


“Hey! Sagi Bunny...”

One day, one of my friend in college called me by that name. I was really surprised and wondered why she called me like that. I thought that was too cute to add bunny on my name. So I asked her...

“Why are you calling my name like that? Hahaha”

She just answered, “Because you really love bunny, so from now I will call you Sagi Bunny! Hahaha”

Yeah... that’s true. I really love bunny. I have a bunny key chain from my younger sister. I like to drawing a bunny on my book and my exam paper hahaha. I think bunny is cute. I like their fur and ears. I like the movement on bunny’s nose. But I don’t like to keeping bunny in my house. I don’t like the smell of their poop... that’s really disgusting. I more like to take care of cats. Because somehow cats look like human. I have ever had two cats, Uro and Ori, but they passed away a couple years ago. My cats could act like human. For example, when I was angry with them and shouting at them, they just walked away and grumbling. Cats can sleep in strange positions.

Back to the story of bunny...

Yup... so, I have liked to drawing bunny since I saw someone’s bunny picture. He drew a bunny holding some balloons  I think the bunny was cute but at the same time I felt something wrong with the bunny. Because that feeling I started to drawing a bunny by my style. And this habit is still exist until now...



Sagi Bunny... I like this name because it’s cute. I am not a cute person, my style is rather tomboyish. I like wearing man's clothing and I like wearing a plaid shirt with t-shirt and jeans. I am not an expert with makeup. But I like the cute accessories  like ring for the little finger, bunny hairpin and something that full of colors.

So when my friend gave me that name, I was really happy and I think I have something cute again hahaha...

No comments:

Post a Comment