Friday 25 January 2013

Alice Nine's new single which is named Daybreak will break my heart...


Actually I should write about it two days ago. But I forget it...

OK...

I want to share a news about my favorite Japanese band. Yes, that’s Alice Nine. Alice Nine is my favorite band who consists of five handsome members. I have fallen in love with this band and waited to see their live performance since I was in junior high school. I love their musics style and their face of course. But unfortunately their musics DVD and CD are not available in here so I have to buy their DVD and CD by online (and the shipping price’s too high you know...hiks). I hope their songs will be available in here as soon as possible. Please God, make it happens

Finally I could see their live performance on Jrock Evoluton event which was held on October 7 last year. I was so excited to get the ticket and get the great seat. I was really lucky because I got the perfect seat (in the first row of VIP seat and in the middle of my seat line). I could see Shou from my seat. I was really lucky! I could not take away my eyes from Shou, because I wanted to remember all of what he did and also what the other members did on the stage at the time. I sang their songs until my throat was dry. I couldn't stop to jump for every songs they showed to us... That moment was really like a big party for me. They did a perfect performance at the time I thought. I really couldn't stop sing with them at the time. I hope they (Shou, Tora, Saga, Hiroto and Nao) could feel the same feelings as what I felt at that time...

Ehem!

By the way. I've kinda strayed from the original purpose of this written  so I will back to the original purpose. Last year, I heard that Alice Nine would release three consecutive singles starting from March in 2013. It’s a little bit weird I think. Because what is the purpose of releasing three consecutive singles? And why do all three in a single type? I don’t understand and maybe there’s no one who wonders about it like me. Because I just can buy they albums. I will spend a lot of money if I force my self to buy their singles and albums (I should have a job!!). OK by the way... they will release their new singles on March. The new singles will be named Daybreak (sounds very cool. It is!). You can start to pre-order this singles...

Click the link below to choose what type you want to buy...


I think they offer so many types of this singles to us. So guys, let’s start to choose your favorite type of the singles... Nyappi shopping~



 (From left to the right: Tora, Saga, Shou, Hiroto and Nao)

No comments:

Post a Comment