Wednesday 17 April 2013

A Plan for My Future...

Last month, my older sister and my mother asserted that I must enter to higher education. Because (as has been said by my lecturers), it's not enough for us who take psychology field if we don't continue our study to graduate school. In my country, we can be a psychologist if we finish our graduate school and get the permission to be psychologist...

I have already known about it. And I have already planned to continue my study before my family asserted me to take graduate school. But... my older sister didn't discuss it in the right time. She tried to push me and encourage me to continue my study to graduate school when I wasn't in good feeling about my study. I was very bored and a little felt depressed about my study. So when she tried to encouraging me, I was just be quiet and listened to what she said to me. And my mother, ehm....maybe she knew about what I felt at the time, so my mother just said something slowly and didn't push me like my older sister did. 

I knew that I must continue my study. But I need a break time. So when my sister finished, I said that, "I know that I have to enter to graduate school. But I want to have a break time for a year... I have already planned that I want to take a Japanese course first for a year, then I will back to university to finish my graduate school...". 

I didn't ask about their permission. It's a statement... and I think that's a perfect time to tell to them about my plan...

After they heard about my statement, they appreciate it and  didn't reject it...

No comments:

Post a Comment