Wednesday 10 April 2013

Alice Nine: SHADOWPLAY (just my opinion~)


Aaaaaaarrggg!!!

Alice Nine’s successfully kill my soul by their song, SHADOWPLAY! I've already realized that SHADOWPLAY’s really an awesome song. I didn't really like the video clip (but I immediately fall in love with the song) at the first time I watched it, but now I’m really crazy about it (>w<). The room of the video looks so wide but they don’t walk surround the room and they just stand together in the one spot throughout the video clip. Nao and his drum are positioned on the high place and the rest of the members are standing around Nao. I don't know why they decided to create a video like that... I feel empty and alone inside the dark box.

Their faces, they don’t show any happy faces. There’re full of sick, sad, miserable and helpless faces in this video. It’s just my opinion for this video, I don’t know the meaning of this song yet so if my opinion’s wrong... I’m sorry, it’s just what I feel and think (^w^).

I love the part while Tora and Hiroto’re doing a guitar duet. They are really perfect and awesome! When I close my eyes and hear the guitar sound, I can feel that it’s really tricky to play a series of tone like that. But when I open my eyes and watch that part, they (Tora & Hiroto) don’t look exhaustion. And.... I just can say, “GOD DAMN IT! YOU BOTH ARE A&@#^W&#@E)(&^S}{12*#*O^&%M!%#&E!!!”.

So... I think both of song and video are really perfect. I love this song so much \(>w<)/


            




Note: Tora’s hair looks really soft.... I lost -____-“

1 comment: